Reserve your seats for the June 20/21 Masses by clicking here:
We are looking forward to being together soon. Even as restrictions are lifted, we are aware of the COVID-19 situation, so we have new required regulations in place. As we reopen to celebrate the Eucharist together, it will be different than what weʻve been used to. These protocols are to keep you, and all of our parish community, safe during this time.
Please watch the video message from Fr. Roland Bunda about our return to in-person Masses at St. Anthony Maui.
Safety of Parishioners
- Because we care about your safety, no one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19 may enter. We also ask that if you or anyone in your family is not feeling well, please stay at home.
- The church will be fully disinfected before each mass.
- We want to assure you that we will be using safe practices as your health and wellbeing is our foremost consideration.
- Face masks are required for all parishioners over the age of 5.
- From the time you arrive at the church till you leave after Mass, we will practice 6-foot social distancing.
- Outside you will find that we have marked the concrete floors with spacing between you and others while you wait to enter.
- Observe 6-foot social distancing while in line for communion.
Seat Reservation System
Because the number of available seats will be much less than usual (approximately 108).
Phone and online seat reservations are necessary to assure everyone can have a seat – even if it means participating in a different mass than you are used to.
- There will be 4 weekend Masses and 7 daily Masses that you can attend to fulfill your Sunday obligation.
- If you are still concerned about your safety, please do not feel the need to attend, for now.
- You may attend virtually through a live-stream of the Sunday 10 am Mass
- As a reminder Bishop Larry Silva has provided a dispensation to attend Sunday Mass through August 31.
When: Live, SUNDAYS at 10am
Access: Facebook Live
What to Expect For Mass
1. Arrival at Church• Put on your face mask in your car before exiting your vehicle.
• Everyone over the age of 5 should wear a mask.
• Please be sure to cover your face at all times while on the church campus and in the church center.
2. Entry Procedure
• Be in line no later than 15 minutes before Mass.
• Follow social distancing of 6 feet apart.
• Two check-in tables based on last names: A-M to the left, N-Z to the right.
3. Seating• Hospitality Ministers will usher you to your seats.
• The pews in the front of the church will be filled first and we’ll work our way back.
• Couples, immediate families living in one household may sit together.
• Please remain in church for the entire Mass.
• Proper spacing will be marked off in the pews. Every other pew will be left clear.
4. During Mass• Continue to use your mask throughout the entire service.
• Refrain from physical contact during Lord’s Prayer and Sign of Peace.
• No offertory procession or collection basket.
• You may place your offering in the donation boxes or continue with on-line giving.
• Readings, music and other worship aids will be projected on to screens.
5. Procedure for Communion• Four designated areas for communion utilizing the main aisles.
• Two stations will be at the front of church and two in the middle.
• Wait for Hospitality Ministers to instruct you when it’s your turn.
• Single file line adhering to 6-foot distance between people.
• Receive communion in your hands.
– Step to the side and lift your mask to consume the Precious Body.
– Return to your seat keeping social distance.
6. Procedure for Leaving Church• All doors will be open for exiting.
• Remain in your pew until the hospitality ministers advise you to leave.
• Please do not congregate outside or in the parking lot.
• Continue to observe social distancing